Swim with the dolphins
Do you dream of a picture perfect day, fit for a postcard, that simply sweeps you away? Let us present the day that will get you in full Robinson mode, making you the object of everyone’s envy. We’ll begin with breakfast on board (coffee, tea, juice, pastries) while sailing towards the dolphins. Enjoy the adventure in safety: listen carefully to all instructions before going to swim freely with these incredible creatures.
Dive into the water, and take a moment to indulge in this unique and magical perspective. We’ll then continue this exploration in a natural aquarium. This is one of our favorite spots: an exceptional lagoon filled with colorful fish and coral. Swimming will work up an appetite !
To start, we’ll have an aperitif prepared just for you (homemade punch, beer, rum, cola, juice, samosa cocktail) to sip in front of Crystal Rock. Next, hang out on Morne beach or go to Benitiers Island – anything is possible.
For lunch, choose between 4 options:
– Classic barbecue on the island (chicken and fish, salad, garlic bread, soft drinks) prepared on site by our team – not included in package, additional Rs 1000 per person
– Lobster barbecue on the island (chicken and lobster, salad, garlic bread, soft drinks) prepared on site by our team – not included in package, additional Rs 1800 per person
– Lunch at the local restaurant on Morne beach, Emba Filao. Toes in the sand, you choose what you’d like – not included in package, according to the menu, between 150 à 500 Rs per plate
– Gourmet lunch at Hôtel Le Paradis – not included in package, according to the menu – reservation required in advance, arranged by our team and dependent on restaurant availability.
In the afternoon, we’ll introduce you to a different spot in Paradise lagoon, or, if you prefer, we can organize a short window for fishing (trolling and casting only). We adapt the trip according to your desires. Finally, we’ll make our way back to the arrival point to take in the view of the unfolding landscape one last time.
Rivière Noire, Ile Maurice
Board the Love Mauritius boat at the end of the path to the sea, located 30m after the Bus Stop on the “Nautica” side, after “Le Ruisseau Créole”, towards the Black River (Rivière Noire). You can park your car at the entrance of the path.
YOUR PRIVATE CRUISE
Lunch options :
– classic barbecue (not included in package)
– lobster barbecue (not included in package)
– beach restaurant (not included in package)
– gourmet restaurant (not included in package)
18 000 Rs
What a dream day! Here’s what they had in store for our private group of 6:
spending time with the dolphins, snorkeling in the lagoon, Crystal Rock, lunch and
fishing on the way back. An unforgettable day, full of magical moments with a competent, friendly
and attentive crew. The boat is very comfortable and fast. Drinks and snacks on board.
The fishing session thrilled the teenagers. An exclusive service with an excellent cost/value ratio.
If you’re choosing a guide service for a day, without hesitation, go for it !